MBLAQ was one of the very first kpop groups I ever listened to. SHINee got me in to Kpop but MBLAQ made sure I stayed. I really enjoy a lot of their songs and here are just 5 of them ^.^
I hope you Enjoy this list!
1. Oh Yeah- this was the very first MBLAQ song I listened to and from the that moment on I knew I was an A+ (also a Joon fan cus you know that body xP ) I really love how G.O looks Hispanic~ Hehe. I love Mir and Thunder’s rapping a lot in this song too.
2. Cry- I just really love the song, something about it just makes me love it a lot. The odd thing is I don’t really know why. Hmmm. I really like the choreography for this song too.
3. I Shouldn’t Speak- This song is so beautiful to me. I love G.O’s voice in it~ It’s really calming for me and I can actually sing a long to parts of it
4. Mona Lisa- I remember I tried so hard to learn this choreography but failed, my feet just wouldn’t co-operate. I would have this song on repeat all day, it drove my sisters mad LOL.
5. One Better Day- This song is tuck in my head right now. I really like how this song sounds, its really nice.
What are some of your favorite MBLAQ songs?
Show All Reactions