I love listening to K-pop. I have so many songs that I love that it has become so hard to choose my favorite. I’m giving my top 5 favorite songs. There will be many more to come.
1. SS501’s Love Like This: I love this song because this is the first song that made me love them so much more than the song they did for Boys Over Flower:Because I’m Stupid. Because I’m Stupid was actually supposed to be a solo for Heo Young Saeng but ended up being something that the sub-unit recorded. Although I do like Because I’m Stupid, I felt it probably would’ve been better if Heo Young Saeng did record it alone. So here is Love Like This:
2. SS501’s Love Ya: I especially love this because this is last song they promoted as 5 before their contract ended with DSP. I really felt that SS501 loved all of us Triple S. If you didn’t know SS501’s official fanclub name is Triple S. And I definitely am a certified Triple S. Too bad don’t have membership sign-ups for fans in America. I would definitely join. I also love the fact that they have orchestra playing at the beginning. Well here is SS501’s Love Ya:
3. DBSK’s Mirotic: My ultimate DB5K fav. This song is my first DBSK song. When I go into them, they already disbanded. I was so depressed. I mean they just gained another fan but they already had separated into JYJ/HoMin. But I still love them as both. It also doesn’t help that JaeJoong’s body was showing. Hehe… Here is DBSK’s Mirotic:
4. SS501’s Coward: I loved how cute this video was. I love the concept of the guy being somewhat of a coward at the thought of confessing to the girl they like. Their dance was absolutely adorabel too! Here it is:
5. SS501’s Because I’m Stupid: My favorite piece of the Boys Over Flower soundtrack. The way the sub-unit really moved me. I really did feel like they lost the person they loved to someone else. The way their emotions shown throughout the song captured my heart. Just FYI I don’t know if this is the official mv. And now presenting SS501’s Because I’m Stupid:
You notice 4/5 of this list is SS501. The reason is that they are my #1 favorite k-pop boy group right now. That is the end for my favorite k-pop songs part 1.
Show All Reactions